For the investor,
Our clinics offers more than just a great business opportunity, it offers proven results for millions of
Children and families struggling with these academic, behavioral and learning issues.
You are most welcome to explore this opportunity further and encourage you to contact us to get started in building a business that makes a difference!
In choosing franchisees, preference will be given to applicants who:
- Have experience in working with/teaching children (mainly primary school children).
- Hold a tertiary qualification, preferably in the educational field.
- Love and communicate well with children.
- Disciplined self-starters with a high level of personal integrity.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess good organizational skills and scheduling ability.
- Are familiar with and involved in the community where the business is located.
- Will actively work in and manage the business.
- Are willing to work with computer program and information management systems.
- Take pride in the quality of their work.